Sunday, August 4, 2013

Time to crop!

I've just posted my upcoming Workshops On The Go (WOTG) schedule here and on my facebook page.

Each month is themed, using a set WOTG kit. Wanna dip your toe in the water? Each workshop is $10. That includes materials to make your double page spread, use of my tools, my time, and afternoon tea. 
Already have that month's WOTG and want to do your own pages with the kit? That's $5, including my time and afternoon tea. Pretty simple huh?

To see all my upcoming workshops, just click the Events tab. To register, visit the appropriate event link here. Workshop fees are payable in cash on the day.

Reminder: as all supplies are shipped from the USA, please put your order in no later than 3 weeks prior to each event.

Let's get scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they are visible. Abusive comments or spam of any sort are not allowed.