Monday, September 9, 2013

FunDay card

I made this little 4x6 card during our free time. It's for my brother's birthday (Sept 8) and I was determined to make a boy card from Laughing Lola WOTG. I'm pretty pleased with the results. :-) I've also included the links to my website for your shopping convenience. :)

Products I've Used:
Colonial White cardstock
Outdoor Denim baker's twine (from Harvest Assortment)
Scrap shimmer cardstock (from my stash)
You Make Me Happy alphabet set, from National Stamping Month trio
Adhesive tape (from my stash)

This took me about 15 minutes to make and only a few minutes to post.
I hope he likes it!
Happy Birthday Erik!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they are visible. Abusive comments or spam of any sort are not allowed.