Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

It's January 1st, 2014 and that means the new full range Ideas Books from Close To My Heart are launching February 1st!
Oh. My. Word. I got my hands on a preview copy yesterday and it is stunning! New paper packets, new WOTG kits, new stamp sets, new embellishments, new washi tape (!), so much gorgeous new stuff to play with!
Hint hint:
If you like embossing, you'll love this new Ideas Book.
If you like "project life"-style scrapbooking, you will flip for the new Picture My Life kits and pages! I have!
I'll add some teaser Picture My Life snaps here. Shown Laughing Lola PML kit and Surf's Up PML kit.
With this new Book coming out, it means anything from the current Book is on WhileStocksLast. January 31st is the end of the road for lots of items. I strongly encourage you to check out the *retiring items* section of my website before stocks run out.
Happy Scrapping!
-Kara
Laughing Lola Picture My Life kit, available February 1st!
Surf's Up Picture My Life kit, available February 1st!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they are visible. Abusive comments or spam of any sort are not allowed.