Thursday, January 16, 2014

2014 Events

So yeah... I haven't gone to bed yet. I'm so excited to get these events happening! :D

These will be posted onto my facebook page too for easy reference.

2014 Event Schedule

Cropalongs $10/pp includes my time and tools, light supper
Cardmakings $15/pp includes kit for 3 4x6 cards, my time and tools, afternoon tea
Workshops On The Go $20/pp includes page kit, my time and tools, light supper
PML $50/pp includes one kit of choice, time, tools, supper

January– Sneak peek at new Feb-July Ideas Book!
Wednesday 29th Cropalong 7-10pm $10/person
Bring your current projects along, I'm scrapping too.
Friday 31st Cardmaking-Laughing Lola 1-3pm $15/person

February
Friday 21st Cardmaking-Lollydoodle 1-3pm $15/person
Friday 28th Picture My Life #30daychallengeCWKD 7-10p $50/person
Includes one PML kit of your choice. Bring printed challenge photos and journalling pen.  
Note: this workshop must be paid in full by 7pm Feb 1st for supplies to get here in time. Email me now for available Picture My Life kit selections. Albums are an additional charge.  

March
Wednesday 19th WOTG-Lollydoodle 7-10pm $20/person
Friday 21st Cardmaking-Easter 1-3pm $15/person
Friday 28-Sunday 30 Camp @ QCCC Brookfield Details and cost TBC

April
Friday 11th Cardmaking-Ivy Lane 1-3pm $15/person
Wednesday 16th WOTG-Skylark 7-10pm $20/person  

May
Saturday 17th National Scrapbook Day Details and $/person TBC
Wednesday 21st WOTG-Ivy Lane 7-10pm $20/person ($10/person for NSD attendees)


June-December events will be posted at a later date. Dates subject to change.



*Back to Events*

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they are visible. Abusive comments or spam of any sort are not allowed.