Wednesday, January 15, 2014

New Workshops

Good afternoon all!
I've just set my first cardmaking workshop dates for the year. These are designed for the beginner-advanced crafters.

Cardmaking workshops are $15/person and include all materials to make at least 3 cards (envelopes too), access to my time and tools, plus a yummy homemade afternoon tea. The perfect treat now that school is soon back in session! Kick back for a bit, dive into something yummy, and learn some new techniques.

All workshops are held in my studio and spaces are limited to 5 people each. Spaces fill quickly so book now. Fees due upon booking, direct deposit is preferred. Details given upon booking.
Check out my flyer for dates and times. :)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they are visible. Abusive comments or spam of any sort are not allowed.