Friday, February 21, 2014

Base & Bling

Custom necklace. Adorable, easy, handmade gift for someone you love, or for yourself. (Who doesn't need a new bauble!)
Want to learn how to make these cute (and simple) jewelry holders for your new Base & Bling? Or how to add embellishments to your necklaces? Check out our newest video where Kristine walks you through the entire process to create your own unique, sophisticated wearable crafts!

Watch the video here:



I've heard a lot of concern about this range from ladies who have sensitive skin. You can put your worries at ease. One of my Queensland Sister Consultants - the fabulous Denise T.- has this to say about Base & Bling (reposted with her permission):

"My skin is incredibly sensitive to costume/fashion jewellery. It has made my skin turn various shades of green to black. I was curious about how the Base & Bling collection would go against my skin, but it's been fantastic. No discolouring at all and I wear it everyday! Love it!" - Denise T. 

These are so versatile. I especially like the idea of using one of our new Embossing Folders to emboss a solid color cardstock sheet and use that for a bit of pizazz. With our 42 exclusive colors of cardstock, and the 5 different embossing folders, there's oodles of embossing ideas to be had!

I'm opening my studio for a Base & Bling Necklace Party in April. Make your mum, your nan, your auntie, your daughter, your sister, or yourself a new pretty handmade bit of bling! Enjoy a lovely afternoon tea while the LiquidGlass dries, then proudly show off your new necklace!
Like this idea? You can book your own Base & Bling party to be held in your own home! Contact me to book your party date. All you need to do is invite your party guests, collect their payment, provide TimTams and a cuppa, and a table to work on. I provide all the materials, and instructions on how to make these gorgeous pieces. Pretty easy huh? I invite you to consult your calendars and book your Party in now before life gets too busy.

Happy crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they are visible. Abusive comments or spam of any sort are not allowed.