Sunday, February 2, 2014

Close To My Heart TV

Did you know you can watch heaps of videos for project inspiration, tips and tricks, and new ideas? There's a little tab on my website called CTMH TV. Have you had a look yet? Here's a few that I've just viewed today.


Scribble Sensational features the adorable Oodles of Doodles stamp set.


Need a bit more detail on the new Picture My Life range? Watch this!


Wondering about the stitch guide, foam inserts, and storage boxes?


In love with the range of aqua dots, glitter gems, and flamingo dots?


Kick back with a cuppa this sunny Sunday afternoon, and find something new to inspire you! To purchase any of the products you've seen in these videos, just visit my website! You can have everything delivered straight to your door within 2-3 weeks!

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they are visible. Abusive comments or spam of any sort are not allowed.