Sunday, February 16, 2014

Page Reveals

I'm loving this how-to book. 7 pages done in a week following the recipes!

You've already seen my first few pages using Skylark and For Always. Well, there's now more! Edit: I've added links to all the products used for your convenience.

Skylark challege pages - materials used: Skylark WOTG kit (brand new item), Skylark Picture My Life card kit (fussy cut by hand), Chocolate and Lagoon cardstocks, Tombow adhesive, 12" trimmer, Chocolate Exclusive Ink, micro tip scissors, My Reflections book.
Both pages based on Reflections pg 70.
For Always page - materials used: For Always WOTG kit (discontinued), For Always My Stickease (discontinued), Tombow adhesive, 12" trimmer, My Reflections book, Black/White/Silver shimmer cardstocks (from my stash).
Reflections pg 73
Sarita challege pages - materials used: Sarita Paper Packet, Tombow adhesive, 12" trimmer, Chocolate Exclusive Ink, micro tip scissors, My Reflections book.
LH - Reflections pg 56
RH - Reflections pg 41
And these are my Surf's Up pages. Notice that I used some of the 3x4 Surf's Up Picture My Life cards on this layout. They aren't just for use in PML albums! They can be used for cards and for off the page projects, and as accents in traditional albums like you see here.

Surf's Up challege pages - materials used: Surf's Up WOTG kit, Surf's Up Picture My Life card kit (fussy cut by hand), Tombow adhesive, 12" trimmer, Chocolate Exclusive Ink, micro tip scissors, My Reflections book.
LH - Reflections pg 84
RH - Reflections pg 125
These pages seriously didn't take long to make. The most time consuming part was cutting everything and sticking it down! This how-to book doesn't have to be used with Close To My Heart papers. Neither do the instructions featured in our Workshop On The Go kits! I'll dig up some of my older papers and do a side by side comparison using the same layouts.
*STUDIO OPEN DAY*
I'm excited to see how this collection of recipes is used by you, my lovely readers.

I'm opening up my studio this Thursday, February 20th from 10am onwards. Bring some of your favorite papers, cardstock/pages, your trimmer, and adhesive, and I'll show you how this featured idea works. Have a cuppa, look at the new Ideas Book, check out the Picture My Life range, and ask any questions you have about Close To My Heart.

Email or ring me to let me know you're coming. I'm excited to see you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they are visible. Abusive comments or spam of any sort are not allowed.