Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Soundtrack

I've got a varied taste in music. This is what I'm listening to today as I clean house, bake bread, plan scrapping projects. This is a sampling of typical stuff I listen to on a day to day basis.

Enjoy!

One less bell to answer - glee cast version
Long Train Runnin' - Doobie Brothers
Scar Tissue - Red Hot Chili Peppers
Otherside - Third Day featuring Robert Randolph (live version) This is the band my husband and I met through. I <3 my TD guys!
My Obsession (live) - Skillet (Jen Ledger, their drummer, FANTASTIC! Girlfriend's got chops!)
What Would You Say - Dave Matthews Band
Long Time Comin' - Third Day
Take Me Out - Franz Ferdinand
Babylon Is Gonna Fall - Newworldson
Bitter Sweet Symphony - The Verve
Wow - Snow Patrol
Rock The Party (Off The Hook) (Remix) - P.O.D. (I've seen P.O.D. twice. Second show better than the first. Even with the getting crushed in a moshpit and having a security guard haul me over the barricade, second show was better.)
Rebirthing - Skillet (When I'm pressed for time and want to get stuff done? I put on Skillet and Demon Hunter. It works.)
Somewhere A Clock Is Ticking - Snow Patrol
Working Man - Newworldson
You Make Me Mad - Third Day (note, this was during Mac's bottle blonde phase)
Cadence - Anberlin
Freak - Silverchair (In grade school I distinctly remember seeing a kid on the playground wearing a frogstomp shirt. I had no idea who or what that was at the time!)
One Thousand Apologies - Demon Hunter
In The Air Tonight - Phil Collins
Wake - Demon Hunter
Means To An End (accoustic) - Demon Hunter (album version) Beautiful guitar work by these guys.



No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they are visible. Abusive comments or spam of any sort are not allowed.