Friday, February 14, 2014

Upcoming Special/Retiring Items Announcement

Good afternoon all! I trust you're enjoying your Valentine's Day. I'm watching replays of the Winter Olympics events, checking out the latest corporate email, and scrapping some new pages using my vast stash of pretty papers, inks, stamps, and embellishments.

Here's the pertinent updates that corporate have sent out.

1. March Constant Campaign: Studio Savings
 The March Constant Campaign will bring you fabulous Studio Savings when you use Studio J™. During the month of March, Studio J layouts are just $8 AUD - that’s $2 off the regular price! You and your customers can make the most of these savings by starting the creating process today, so that when March rolls around, you’ll have layouts galore to order at a discount with no rush! Also, when you use the new Photo Express Collection, you can get top-quality photo prints through Studio J at an exceptional value during the month of March. 

More information about this great campaign will be revealed shortly. Once I have it, I'll share it here with you. If you haven't started digital scrapbooking, StudioJ is a great place to start. Want more information? Click here or come over to my studio and I can show you all the features in person. :) Contact me to book a time.

2. Product Categories Retiring
With the release of each new Idea Book, we strive to apprise you of key product lines that are being featured in the Idea Book for the last time. While we do not provide early notification on all products, we are providing this selected information so that you can better anticipate changes to core product lines and communicate those changes to your customers. The February–July 2014 Idea Book will be the last to include the following products:
Exclusive Inks™ marker sets
Textiles
Faux Leather albums
Note that on the faux-leather albums, only albums with that material will be retiring. The next Idea Book will still feature solid color post-bound albums in brown and black, but they will be covered with the same coated fabric as our new albums.

This update was sent to all consultants in Australasia. I've no doubt that these items will start to sell out in coming weeks. Want to get ahead of the pack and stock up on these retiring items? Click the Join button on my website and shop away. Any time you want to check the retiring items list, just click that link on my website. It is regularly updated as stock is depeleting.

I really truly appreciate your business and helping me get Creating with Kara Davies off the ground. It means the world to me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they are visible. Abusive comments or spam of any sort are not allowed.