Sunday, March 9, 2014

March Ordering

Good morning my lovelies!

I'm placing my next order on March 28. If you want to save a bit on shipping, read on!

Please let me know what you want to order and I can add it onto mine. Remember, full payment for your items must be in my account by 7pm March 28 if you want to join my order. Call or email me to add your selections!

Don't want to wait for me? You can order your goodies from my website now and have them shipped straight to your door.

**Good news!** Shipping time has been improved and some of my dear customers have been receiving their orders in just over a week! (It used to be just over 2 weeks!) That's nearly instant gratification!

Just a reminder, in March my SYS workshops are using the following products: Sarita paper packet and my stickease, Laughing Lola paper packet and Chipboard complements.

In April and May, my regular workshops are using the following kits: Ivy Lane Cardmaking Kit, Skylark WOTG Scrapbooking kit, and the Ivy Lane WOTG Scrapbooking Kit.

Why not get in early and have your materials all sorted and ready to go? First person in with their selections and full payment will get a prize (valued at $24AUD)! Curious? Contact me for details!

Thank you for supporting my business. It means the world to me!

Happy ordering!


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they are visible. Abusive comments or spam of any sort are not allowed.