Friday, March 7, 2014

More Fun with My Reflections

I am head over heels for this how to book. Seriously. I've taken over the coffee table and footstool, spread my stuff out and I've knocked out 34 pages -full 12"x12" traditional pages!- in 26 days. Yes! That many pages in that many days! Now not all of them have pictures yet as some are title pages for upcoming months in my 2014 album. Still, that's a lot to get done with using a new system! :D

Have you seen my sneak peek gallery on facebook? I've posted most of my pages there. Some are still to be shown as they're samples for an upcoming consultant challenge.

Here's what I've been up to lately. :) Are you stuck in a rut with your scrapbooking and looking for fresh new ideas to kickstart your creativity? Seriously, these ideas have revived my pagemaking. I don't normally like making pages without having photos printed first.  With these that's gone out the window! I can find photos to fit! My studio is open all week. Contact me and pop by to see these ideas being made in person and see if it's something you'd like to use in your album making. :) I'm here to help you! I may even have a slice of brown sugar apple cake waiting. (If that doesn't tempt you, I don't know what will!)
Notice the last two are the same layout idea, just tweaked a bit!
These are just some of the ideas I'm teaching in my Scrap Your Stash workshops. Contact me for your SYS time and bring your supplies over. We'll crash my dining room table and get some pages done for your projects. We'll have some nibblies, a cuppa or two, laugh and get our crafty on. :) Sounds like fun, doesn't it? My studio space is just waiting for you to come over!



No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they are visible. Abusive comments or spam of any sort are not allowed.