Saturday, April 12, 2014

Ivy Lane part 2

I. love. this. kit.

The colors. The paper patterns. The ease of cutting and assembling. The finished results. Have a look!

This is what the instructions look like.
This is how I interpreted them.
Tada! Note how the instructions state where to put Cricut cut stamped images. Note the lack of Cricut cut stamped images on my layout. You don't *need* to have a Cricut to do these WOTG kits.

This is the second layout mentioned in the instructions. (You'll need the Reflections book for the layout cutting and assembly directions.)
Isn't it lovely? I've not planned which photos I want to use here yet so I've left the stamping and further embellishing for the moment.

After I finished these two layouts, I had a heap of leftover paper scraps and strips. I decided to use them to make the current April bonus challenge layout. I added two sheets of Bamboo cardstock to use for the bases, everything else was leftover from the 2 above layouts.
You really do get a lot out of this kit. 6 12x12 traditional pages so far.
I'm stunned at how much I've still got leftover! A full sheet of White Daisy cardstock, a mostly full sheet of Ivy Lane Green cardstock, varying strips and scraps of the B&T papers. Plenty of scraps left to make some cards. What else can I make from this pile?

I'm thinking some cards are in order. Stay tuned...



No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they are visible. Abusive comments or spam of any sort are not allowed.