Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Updates

G'day everyone. Just a couple quick updates while I remember!

Only 8 days to go before the *fabulous* Cricut special offer is gone for good.

8 days left to pick up your April SOTM.

If you follow me on instagram or twitter, you'll know that tomorrow (Wednesday April 23) is my first ever Jewelry Buffet! Spots still available!
National Scrapbooking Month is here. My team and I are planning a fun filled event that's coming soon. When I know more concrete details, you'll know. Keep your peepers peeled! Go ahead and pick up your Free to be Me exclusive paper packet now while you can. 

Also, I've updated my Projects tab. Have a look!



No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they are visible. Abusive comments or spam of any sort are not allowed.