Wednesday, May 14, 2014

PSA - photo printing special

I've got a ton of photos to print. I like waiting til my favorite printer*** has a good special on before I print. I also like to share the wealth with my customers. Any one needing to print larger size photos but have been waiting for a special? Here you go!
source
***Disclaimer: Harvey Norman has no idea who I am. I simply like sharing special deals when they come my way. I use HN for my printing as they use Fuji Crystal Archive papers and wet processing. (BigW uses fuji crystal archive dry printing. The finished print is a totally different feel to traditional wet printing, and I don't like it. Feels more like a home printed photo than a professionally printed photo.)

Happy photo printing and scrapping! :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they are visible. Abusive comments or spam of any sort are not allowed.