Saturday, June 28, 2014

Off the page workshop - DVD Notecase

What a productive afternoon here in my studio! My newest customer and I had a good time making our very own cute covered notebooks, complete with penloop, all housed in a repurposed DVD like case!

I used Skylark for mine, she used Sarita. Full list of products used at the end of this post.

Front cover.
Inside.
Just a wee bit of stamping!
A loop for my pen.
Voila!
Back cover.
Outside.
So cute and easy!
Tada! A cute, quick, easy crafternoon with a good mate.

CTMH products used in this project, some are on the retiring list:

Workshops on the Go™ Skylark Scrapbooking Kit, Skylark Complements, 3" X 3" My Acrylix™ Block, My Acrylix™ Spritz Cleaner, My Acrylix™ Stamp Scrubber, Desert Sand Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad, Lagoon Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad, yamh, Frame Flair, Lagoon Houndstooth Washi Tape, Paper Trimmer, Memory Book Glue Dots™, Teal Shimmer Trim, 12" X 12" Colonial White Cardstock, and Non-Stick Micro-Tip Scissors.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they are visible. Abusive comments or spam of any sort are not allowed.