Sunday, July 20, 2014

August New Product Party

Clear your calendars, August 19 at 12 noon is my New Product Party! The new range launches August 1st (while I'm away). So, once I get back I'm inviting you and your friends over to see the brand new range and to shop* from the new Annual Inspirations book!

I have samples of new Base & Bling pieces, and a gorgeous new MyCrush book that I can't wait to show you. We'll also be making a super cute and fun Picture My Life™ Mini Album. Plus, there's 250 NEW items launching! Yes, 250 brand spanking new crafting items! Woohoo!!!

I can tell you right now that prices are rising. They're not rising by much, but still rising. Like any business, prices change every now and then. Check out the table below for a better idea of how much. If you want to stock up now and save a few bucks, please do so! Make sure you click the July End of Catalog option on my website.
Don't mind the price rise? Want to shop away on August 1st and get your brand new goodies? Click the August New Product Party option. You can have your items shipped to you directly, or you can have them sent to my studio for pick up at the party.
*As a special thank you for purchases over $75 in August, you'll receive a gift from me in the form of a brand new mini stamp!

While I'm away I'll be keeping tabs on things via email or facebook. Please, email or fb message me. Do not ring me before August 16. I won't be able to answer! I'll check in when I'm able to.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they are visible. Abusive comments or spam of any sort are not allowed.