Sunday, July 6, 2014

News

G'day all, how's your winter going?

I've got some news. I'll be out of the studio July 26 until August 16.

Why? I'm heading back home to Seattle soon for a 3 week summer visit! My baby brother is already married, and my other 2 little brothers are now getting married, both in August. I get 2 new sisters, 2 nieces and 2 nephews in the space of 8 days! My family is growing by 6! I'm bridesmaid for one wedding, and big sister/auntie/kid wrangler for the second. I'll be quite busy while I'm away so please don't fret if I don't get back to you right away!

I've got a sneaky selection of shiny new products from the new Annual Inspirations Book - launching August 1st - already on the way. When I return in August, I'm having a *New Product Party* here in my Studio! Keep an eye out for more details. :) In the meantime, I'll be checking my email and facebook page and answering questions from there.

Once August 1st is here, you'll be able to see all the new items on my website. You can then see the new Annual Inspirations Book here and you can order straight away.

Can't wait til I'm back to see all the new goodies and host your own New Product Party? You can host one online and reap the rewards! Just contact me ASAP and I'll get your Product Party set up!

Want it all and at a discounted price? Join my team and become a consultant! New consultant kits feature all new items and there's 2 to choose from. Yes, 2 kits to choose from!
Scrapbooker's Consultant Kit contents
Cardmaker's Consultant Kit contents
Don't forget the retiring items, the product collections, or the stamp of the month offers!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they are visible. Abusive comments or spam of any sort are not allowed.