Monday, August 11, 2014

Hello!

Good afternoon everyone!

I've not fallen off the face of the earth, I've been busy with something every single day since I got here.

Just popping in to share my newest toy...
I've now got a Cuttlebug! YAY! Since we're here in the US, and they're cheaper here than home in Oz, and since I have baggage space, I let my mom know that "birthday/Christmas combined gift? Pretty please if you can swing it right now?" And whaddaya know? I got one! :D Thanks Mom!

I've got big plans for this lil machine. Big plans! So many ideas swirling around my head! Now to sort out which of the gorgeous embossing folders I want to get.... I know I want woodgrain and damask.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they are visible. Abusive comments or spam of any sort are not allowed.