Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Upcoming themes

Good evening my lovelies!

Now that the new Annual Inspirations Book is here, I've made up my list of monthly themes for my workshops. Have a look!

September
New Techniques: Cardmaking Basics with wet & dry embossing - featuring the Ranger Clear embossing powder and 2 Embossing Folders. September 13 
Changed! Brushed WOTG is being moved to 2015
October
Snowhaven Cardmaking
Christmas craft: Cut Above™ Holiday Treat Bag Kit
November
Yuletide Carol WOTG
Christmas craft: Cut Above™ Christmas Card Kit
December
Chalk It Up WOTG
Last minute Christmas craft: Cut Above™ Holiday Card Kit
January 2015
Wanderful WOTG
Post Christmas Catch Up: My Crush™ Holiday Happenings
Post Christmas Catch Up: Picture My Life™ Pear & Partridge

I'm in the process of finalizing my workshop dates and costs so keep an eye out. Check my Events tab regularly!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they are visible. Abusive comments or spam of any sort are not allowed.