Monday, September 15, 2014

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

I love Christmas time. My birthday is 2 days before hand so it always feels like everything is getting pretty and special and decorated all month just for me. ;)

My consultant team here in Queensland is doing a 4 week Christmas Craft Challenge in our fb group. I've made a couple different entries and lucky you, you get a sneak peek! PLUS, these are available to make in my workshops or purchase outright! Only the Advent Calendar is unavailable to purchase outright, that's a workshop only project.

Here we go, sneaky peek time!

New elegant Christmas Card designs
 New rustic Christmas Card designs
Advent calendar - note this idea uses last year's Sparkle & Shine paper (discontinued). I'm working on another version using the current Yuletide Carol papers. Keep yer peepers peeled!

So, has the Christmas bug bitten you yet?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they are visible. Abusive comments or spam of any sort are not allowed.