Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Convention time!

This Thursday I'm heading away for a weekend with the girls...... over 300 of them!

It's time for the inaugural Close To My Heart Australasia Convention! WOOHOO!


The party of the year is headed your way at Convention 2014 in Brisbane!
Join us for some incredible creative discoveries 17-18 October, with Leadership Day on 16 October at the Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre. This amazing artistic adventure will include:

  • Creative technique training
  • Informative and effective business building classes
  • New product training
  • Opportunities to network and share ideas with fellow Consultants
  • A spectacular Awards Banquet
  • Memories to last a lifetime!
I've got my supplies nearly ready, my cards for the card swap are sorted, I've got extra Base & Bling chains at the ready, ribbons and chocolates sorted, my wardrobe being washed, and a new shirt to pick up! Let's get this show on the road!

I'll be sharing pictures from the weekend over on instagram with a full recap on here some day next week. Woohoo!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they are visible. Abusive comments or spam of any sort are not allowed.