Thursday, December 4, 2014

Christmas soundtrack

It's blazing hot down here in South East Queensland and today I'm cranking out the Christmas music to keep cool. Here's what I've got playing today in my studio.


Annie Lennox - A Christmas Cornucopia
My favorites from this album are See Amid The Winter's Snow, Lullay Lullay (Coventry Carol), In The Bleak Midwinter, and Silent Night.
Flyleaf - Christmas Song
I've never heard this song before today, and I really like it.
Various Artists - Happy Christmas Volume 5
Favorites include The Wind, O Come O Come Emmanuel, Happy Christmas, and It's Christmas Day.
Scat - We Dig Christmas
Just get this cd, you'll thank me later!
Jars of Clay - Christmas Songs
Favorites: The Gift of St. Cecilia, Love Came Down at Christmas, and Gabriel's Message.
Michael Bublé - Christmas
Gotta have some of this Canadian crooner in my playlist!
Michael W. Smith - Christmastime
I got this as a birthday present *years* ago. Favorites include: Christmastime, Welcome to our World, Hope of Israel, and Carols Sing. Plus I love that the cover art here is of him conducting the snowfall.
Third Day - Christmas Offerings
These are my boys. Favorites: O Come All Ye Faithful, Born in Bethlehem, O Holy Night, Jesus Light of the World, and the end track Merry Christmas. You will need tissues for the end track, believe me.
Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Christmas Eve and Other Stories
My absolute favorite is Christmas Eve/Sarajevo 12/24.
What are some of your favorite Christmas albums/songs?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they are visible. Abusive comments or spam of any sort are not allowed.