Friday, January 23, 2015

Year >> Noted

As you well know, the special offer for January is the Year >> Noted kit.

Get the Year >> Noted paper kit and embark on a yearlong scrapbooking adventure!
During the month of January, with a qualifying purchase of $75, you are eligible to purchase the exclusive Year >> Noted paper kit (which has a retail value of over $37 for only $10—that’s over 80% off retail! Or, for an additional $5, you can order the Year >> Noted paper kit with an accompanying My Creations™ kraft mini book. The paper kit for both options includes a C-size stamp set, stickers, cardstocks, and B&T Duos™ papers, all specially designed to coordinate with the My Creations™ kraft mini book so you can have a yearlong scrapbooking experience. This means you will receive over $52 worth of product for only $15 if you purchase the kit with the accompanying mini book! But the fun doesn’t end there—included on the sticker sheet, you will find a large golden seal. Once the year is done and all the pages are filled, seal up your book and create a mini time capsule that you can open years from now. Remember, this deal is only available for January, so make sure to get your own Year >> Noted paper kit today for the perfect start to a crafty year!

I finally opened up my kit on Wednesday to see what I could come up with. I decided to use Outdoor Denim cardstock as my page base and accents just to offset the bright Year>>Noted papers. I'm quite pleased! I'm saving the Kraft mini book for another project.

This is the last page for my 2014 album and I've chosen my Australian Citizenship as my highlight of the year.
Pardon the horrible quality. It's been rainy and this was taken inside. You get the idea!
I used this sketch from Scrapbook Generation as it had a nice easy to do feel and required minimal cutting! The papers in Year>>Noted are printed in 4x6 blocks which made this extremely easy to do. Plus, I liked the banner below the photo in the sketch and the kit has a banner in the stampset! Once I get my hands on a few more inks, I'll add the banner.
I did this page as my title page for 2015. It was relatively easy to complete, again with minimal cutting. :)
As you can probably guess, this is my theme for 2015 "This year's adventures in family, faith, and friends". I'm leaving photos off this page and keeping it just papers, stamps, and embellishments. Again, I used a sketch from Scrapbook Generation and it had a banner theme that just screamed "use with Year>>Noted"! I used the stamps in the kit to make my own arrow zipstrip.
I'm quite happy with how these pages came out, and even better I still have a ton of scraps and full sheets of paper and cardstock left over to make quick highlight pages through the year. All this from one kit that cost me $15 and included a My Creations™ Kraft Mini Book (which retails for $15)!

This super cute and versatile kit is only available for the month of January, and you've only got a week left before it runs out. Don't miss out!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they are visible. Abusive comments or spam of any sort are not allowed.