Sunday, February 1, 2015

February News

Wow, we're in to February already! Settle in with a cuppa and read on for all the news!

New month means a new stamp of the month, A Happy Hello!
As always, you can buy this set for $27 outright, OR you can get it for $5 with any qualifying purchase of $75! This set is a great value with 15 images on the one sheet!

February is fantastic value with this alluring album special!



This is a great time to stock up on the new postbound or D-ring albums. Buy one at $45, get a second for only $22.50! I'll be stocking up!

To sweeten the deal this month, I'm offering this Studio Special. Purchase a bundle consisting of a: D-ring album choose from Ruby Floral, Lagoon Chevron, Black ($45), a PictureMyLife ala carte card kit choose from 13 designs ($22), a 10pk of pages choose from 5 designs or an assorted pack ($13), a corner rounder ($10.50), and EZDots adhesive ($10.50) = $101.

The deal gets even better as I've added in some freebies. Everybody loves freebies right? When you purchase this Studio Special, choose from a free Heartstrings Mini PML kit (worth $12) OR a free Hopscotch Mini PML kit (also worth $12) OR a free 10pk of assorted pages (worth $13), plus I'll throw in a free workshop voucher (worth $15). That's at least $27 in freebies!

Take advantage of the album allure special and save another $22.50!

Be sure to get your bundle orders in early as I cannot guarantee your choice of albums until payment is received. Contact me asap to get your order in as it's first in best dressed!


February Events
4th Try PictureMyLife 1-3 & 7-9pm $5
4th Scrap Your Stash 1-3pm $10
7th My Creations Mini Album 10am-1pm $25
11th Scrap Your Stash 1-3pm $10
18th Scrap Your Stash 10-5 $10
20th Beginners Cardmaking 1-3pm $15
25th Scrap Your Stash 1-3pm $10

All workshop spaces are limited. First in best dressed. Some fees are prepay via direct deposit only. Fees must be received in advance. Email me for payment details. Please note: Your spot is not guaranteed until payment is received.


I love to party and spoil my hostesses! Start making your wish list now, then contact me today to set up your very own party and reap the rewards. I'll help you get everything on your wishlist for free or half price. I'm available to party all month long! Parties do not need to be very long, they can be as simple (show and tell style), or as elaborate (with make and take projects) as you like. They can even be online!

Party at your home? Check. Party here in my studio? Check. Show and tell Party at a local coffee shop? I'm there! Wine and cheese party? Chocolate and cake party? Afternoon tea party? Morning tea party? Lunch party? Party all day online in your jammies!? I can do that too! Let me know and together we'll find something that's just right for you.
My calendar is booking up very fast, and all party dates are first in best dressed.

Check my facebook page or my events tab for all workshops. Some have strict booking and payment cutoff dates. Please check each event carefully! Once the cutoff has passed, I order all the supplies needed for that event. Unfortunately, I cannot accept late bookings.



Join me in all the fun planned for February. Need to stock up on supplies?





No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they are visible. Abusive comments or spam of any sort are not allowed.