Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Current projects

This month's theme is Seaside. I opened up my Seaside Paper Packet, my Reflections how to book, and my Seaside Picture My Life card decks Monday night to see what I could come up with. This is the results!
I made two double page layouts from one paper packet and 10 Picture My Life cards. No stamping whatsoever! I didn't have any of the Seaside Complements stickers to use for embellishments, so I decided to see what I could use from my Picture My Life cards. I'm very happy with how this turned out. Very quick, super easy, just a bit of cutting and sticking, plus a few corners rounded, banner tabs made, and some edges inked. That's it!


This is the first of the two layouts that I made. The design is from Reflections, patterns 4c & 8i. I used the zipstrips from 2 pieces of Seaside paper. One I used on the left page under the spots, the other I cut apart, mounted on scrap colonial white paper, inked the edges, and used as flags. There's 4 3x4 PML cards used on this layout too. So gorgeous!

This is the second layout I made. The design is Reflections patterns 4b & 7f. I used 6 PML cards between the pages and layered them. A few edges were rounded and also inked.

It really is so easy to create lovely works of art like these in minutes. The papers match the inks match the PML cards. The instructions were super simple to follow and understand. I squeezed a lot of art out of one packet of paper, and NO STAMPING NECESSARY!

Want to learn how I did these? Want to make your own? Contact me for your own Seaside scrapping escape! This is a perfect start for newbies, or a refreshing change of pace for experienced scrappers.

Products used: Seaside Paper Packet, Seaside Picture My Life kit, Paper Trimmer, Reflections how to book, Nonstick Scissors, Corner Rounder, adhesive (this or this), Bamboo and Desert Sand inks, Colonial White cardstock.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they are visible. Abusive comments or spam of any sort are not allowed.