Sunday, May 3, 2015

Fresh Art

I've been diving headlong into my packet of Taste of Summer papers lately.
I for one am loving the variety of looks and pieces that can be created from this fresh range!
These are just a smattering of the ideas I've made using the papers and stampset.

Here we go!

One of the two layouts featured in my National Scrapbook Day workshops.
A simple page that will feature pictures from the April Brissie Consultant Fun Day.
The full layout and the carnage that is my dining table.
First goes at paper piecing stamped cups. I'm smitten!
Two cards made from scraps and extra stamps.
 The following cards are all based off of ideas in the Wishes card book.
I think this one is my new favorite design. Look out for more variants of this design in future workshops!

Materials used: Taste of Summer paper packet, Taste of Summer stampset, Blossom Workshops on the Go® cardmaking kit stampset, Celebrate Love stampset, Treats of Friendship stampset, White Daisy and Kraft cardstocks, Corner Rounder, Bone Folder, various Exclusive Inks colors, My Acrylix® Blocks, Trimmer, Versamat, Ruler, Spritz, Scrubber, Adhesive, Scissors, Bitty Sparkles, Sparkles Clear Assortment, Pink Glitter Gems, Purple Glitter Gems, Wishes card book.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they are visible. Abusive comments or spam of any sort are not allowed.