Thursday, June 25, 2015

2nd Birthday Celebration

July 1st is my 2nd birthday with Close to my Heart.

To celebrate, I'm opening my studio for my very first Card Buffet!

What's a Card Buffet you ask? It is just like a regular buffet, only there's a selection of cards to make instead of foods to eat. All the cards are gorgeous and very beginner friendly. How does it work? You simply drop by my studio, bring your own scissors and adhesive. You browse the selections and you choose which cards you want to make. The cost is $15 and that includes up to 5 cards. Make 1 or make 5, the choice is yours.
All the cards in my card buffet are limited editions. Once they're gone, they're gone! As styles sell out, new cards come into rotation. Let me know if you'd like to see a particular theme or design and I'll add it to the buffet!

I don't have just cards to make on the day. I also have my PictureMyLife Buffet and my wide range of cards for sale. Have you seen my Card Organizer? Have a flip through and book your own Organizer class. I do private classes too! Let me know what you want to make and what date suits you. I'm flexible!

Crafting is so much more fun with friends. Bring a mate and come along for a fun afternoon!

Here's a sample of the cards currently in my buffet.

I'm so excited, I cannot wait! Contact me today so I know how many birthday cupcakes to make. :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they are visible. Abusive comments or spam of any sort are not allowed.