Wednesday, December 14, 2016

CAS(E) this Sketch card

I <3 using sketches as ideas for my papercrafting. Every now and then I remember I've subscribed to a blog called CAS(E) this Sketch. This is the current sketch challenge up and challenge accepted!


This is what I've come up with. I had the perfect die cut to use with this sketch!



Products used: Whimsy Fundamentals Paper Packet, Gold Glitter Paper, White Card Value Pack, 2" × 2" My Acrylix® Block, Hollyhock Exclusive Ink™, Gift Thin Cuts, Trimmer, Non-stick Micro-tip Scissors, Versamat™, Bone Folder, Spritz, Scrubber, Happy to Be Friends stampset, 3L® E-Z Dots® Adhesive.

Pop over and check out the wealth of sketch ideas.
CAS(E) this Sketch


Shop with me today!



What can I help you create today?
Stay up to date with all the fun, join my community!

twitter - instagram - facebook - pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Great card! I like the combination of the diagonal paper and the dotted gift.

    ReplyDelete

All comments must be approved before they are visible. Abusive comments or spam of any sort are not allowed.