Saturday, January 18, 2014

Some clarification

Good evening lovely readers!

I've just updated my events on facebook to include the booking cutoff dates for your convenience.

A bit of clarification in case you're a bit confused.

I have to order everything in from the States.
It can take up to 3 weeks for orders to arrive, so I've added booking cutoff dates for each of my events. You must be registered and fully paid (the money in my account) for each event by 7pm on each cutoff date. First in best dressed! *A waitlist will be offered if more than 5 people book in. Should a spot become available due to a cancellation, you will be notified and payment is due upon notification.*

Bookings aren't confirmed until I have your payment.
All events must be paid by the cutoff. Direct deposit is my preferred payment. You can pay in cash at an event for a future event. Your booking is confirmed on the spot and I'll email you as well. You cannot pay in cash on the day for that day's event. No exceptions.

All events (except those noted) are held here in my home studio.
I've a very small studio space and can only fit 5 people at a time. Again, first in best dressed. You must book in so I can guarantee your spot and plan catering accordingly.

No shows.
When you fully pay into an event, I order the supplies just after the specified cutoff. If you're unable to attend an event for any reason, you must notify me immediately. No refunds.

Cancellations made up to 7 days prior to each event have one option.

Cancel on the workshop/event and I set aside your kit for you to collect at a later date.

Any cancellations made less than 7 days before an event are forfeited. Period.


You can book via my facebook page, or by ringing me direct.
I'll then give you my payment and location details. Once your payment has come through, I'll email you your event confirmation and also post it on the event page.

For brand new event participants, I will have the required cutting, stamping, and cleaning tools on hand for you to use. Once you've been to one workshop, I do require that you bring your own tools to future events. Should you forget a certain size stamping block or ink color, no worries. You can borrow mine. As all events are capped at 5 people, should all 5 need to use my tools, it will delay the finished projects. (It's no fun waiting for everyone else to finish using my trimmer or ink when you're ready to cruise on with your project!)

This is the toolkit I recommend.
You can order these items at any time directly from my website and have them shipped straight to your door. Or, you can add them to your booking of choice and I'll have them waiting for you.

12 inch trimmer, scissors, tombow and refill, glue pen, Versamat, bone folder, My Acrylix™ Block Starter Kit, stamp scrubber and spritz. Extra items that come in handy: sanding kit, daubers, sponge, 3D foam tape, piercing kit. For scrapbooking, an album and memory protectors.

All cardmaking and WOTG scrapbooking workshops include a mini kit to do at least 3 cards or 2 pages respectively. If you like the kit we've all used, you can order your own full sized kit straight from my website or add it to your next booking. You can also order your own full sized kits ahead of time and bring them to the events. Bringing your own full kits is recommended as you'll have every single piece needed, including the exclusive stamp sets that you cannot buy separately.

I hope this helps to clear up any confusion. Do contact me if any of this doesn't make sense. I'm here to answer your questions!




*Back to Events*

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they are visible. Abusive comments or spam of any sort are not allowed.