Each month you'll receive 5 different card kits in an assortment of themes, occasions, and styles. Each kit has been cut, stamped, embossed, and die cut for your convenience. All you have to do is stick it together! No muss, no fuss, simply quick easy satisfying crafting.
Welcome to Card Kit Club!
- How does it work? Each month I prepare a selection of card designs for my cardmaking workshops. I pick 5 and send them to your door. You assemble them at your leisure.
- What is included in each month's kit? Card bases, envelopes, and stamped/embossed/diecut pieces to create 5 unique cards such as these.
- What about instructions? Full color instructions are posted in my Card Kit Club facebook group. Open the appropriate month's photo album and create your cards.
- What do I need to assemble each card? At minimum, glue and scissors. Specific tools needed are listed in each card's instructions. You can purchase these tools in my shop or beat the rush and purchase the discounted bundle shown below. Bundle will be shipped straight to your door.
- How much is it per month? $20 each month, this includes shipping!
- How do I join the club? Contact me.
- How do I pay for my kits? By direct deposit or by credit card. Card payments incur a 2.2% processing fee.
- When is payment due? When are my kits posted? Payment is due no later than 7pm on the 5th of the month. Kits are posted on the 6th.
Join the fun! Simply contact me to sign up and pay for your kit!