Not quite sure you want to dive in headlong to Craft with Heart™ Card Subscription?
Can't attend my workshops in person and don't want to miss out on the crafting fun?
No worries, I've got you covered. Try my Card Kit Club!
Each month you'll receive 5 different card kits in an assortment of themes, occasions, and styles. Each kit has been cut, stamped, embossed, and die cut for your convenience. All you have to do is stick it together! No muss, no fuss, simply quick easy satisfying crafting.
|Next batch of kits posts in January. Join here!|
Recent kits have included these designs. Kits change monthly!
Welcome to Card Kit Club!
- How does it work? Each month I prepare a selection of card designs for my cardmaking workshops. I send 5 to your door. You assemble them when and where you want!
- What is included in each month's kit? Card bases, envelopes, and stamped/embossed/diecut pieces to create your unique cards.
- What do I need to assemble each card? At minimum, glue and scissors. Specific tools needed are listed in each card's instructions. You can purchase these tools in my shop or beat the rush and purchase the discounted bundle shown below. Bundle will be shipped straight to your door.
- How much is it per month? $20 each month, this includes shipping!
- How do I join the club? Contact me.
- How do I pay for my kits? By direct deposit or by credit card. Card payments incur a 2.2% processing fee.
- When is payment due? When are my kits posted? Payment is due no later than 7pm on the 5th of the month. Kits are posted on the 6th.
Join the fun! Simply contact me to sign up and pay for your kit!