Friday, April 11, 2014

Introducing...

The new Base & Bling range from CTMH!
Unique, custom jewelry you can make AND wear in 5 minutes flat! How cute is this little feather?

So just what is Base & Bling?
This necklace I made is pretty simple. A chain, a square pendant, a sticker image, a glass cover, some adhesive, a bling and a charm. A few minutes later and I was wearing my necklace! That's what I call instant gratification!

I chose the faux antiqued silver chain (Z1940, currently on back order) and square pendant, the square glass cover, the feather image from the Dreamer Style Sheet, rhinestone charm, and feather charm from the Dreamer Charms. I used Liquid Glass to adhere the glass cover.

Edit: I made this tonight (April 10) using both metal finishes. The chain, pendant, and top rhinestone charm are in faux antiqued silver. The bottom rhinestone and bird charm are in faux antiqued gold. Bird charm is from Dreamer.
At each of my workshops and cropalongs, I'll have my brand new Jewelry Buffet set up. I'll show you step by step how the Base & Bling line works and for $20 you take home your very own customized piece of wearable art!
Love the idea of Base & Bling? Want to share it with friends and family? I come to you! Contact me to set up your very own Jewelry Buffet.


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they are visible. Abusive comments or spam of any sort are not allowed.