Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!


Welcome to 2015! So much good stuff is happening this year, make a cuppa, sit back and read on!

First of all, there's a new stamp of the month in town, This Moment.
As always, you can buy this gorgeous stampset outright for $27, OR when you spend $75 you can get it for only $5. With 12 different images, it's a great value!
Recommended Blocks: 1" × 1" (Y1002), 2" × 2" (Y1003), 3" × 3" (Y1006), 2" × 3 1/2" (Y1009)
January is National Papercrafting Month.
This unique little mini album kit is such a steal for only $15 with qualifying purchases of $75 or more!
This kit is adorable for a time capsule album, or for a pastel themed wedding album, even an itty bitty new baby album! You can also use the kraft album for another project and use the papers, cardstocks, stickers and stampset to create several unique traditional pages or cards. For only $15, it is a steal of a deal. Need more details? Watch this clip!




Attention! January is party month! I love to party and I'm available to party all month long!
Are you the hostess with the mostest? In January, yes. you. are!
That's right, just for January, all my Hostesses get even more hostess rewards! Just check out the table below. If you've had your eye on that new WOTG kit or the gorgeous new rolling tote.... it could be yours for free as a hostess!
I love to spoil my hostesses, and in January I do just that! Start making your wish list now, then contact me today to set up your very own party and reap the rewards. I'll help you get everything on your wishlist for free or half price. I'm available to party all month long! Parties do not need to be very long, they can be as simple (show and tell style), or as elaborate (with make and take projects) as you like. They can even be online!

Party at your home? Check. Party here in my studio? Check. Show and tell Party at a local coffee shop? I'm there! Wine and cheese party? Chocolate and cake party? Afternoon tea party? Morning tea party? Lunch party? Party all day online in your jammies!? I can do that too! Let me know and together we'll find something that's just right for you.
My calendar is booking up very fast, and all party dates are first in best dressed!

Ring in the New Year with Hopscotch!
The paper collection theme I've chosen for January is Hopscotch. All my events for the month feature the paper packet, WOTG kit, and complements. Event bookings close soon so get in now to book your spot.
January Events
3rd New Year's Kick Off 10-3pm $60
7th Scrap Your Stash 1-3pm $10
14th Scrap Your Stash 1-3pm $10
16th Cardmaking 1-3pm $15
21st Scrap Your Stash 1-3pm $10
24th Australia Day Crop 10-5 $30
28th Scrap Your Stash 1-3pm $10
28th Flip Calendar 7-10pm $60

All workshop spaces are limited. First in best dressed. Some fees are payable in cash and some are prepay via direct deposit only. Fees must be received in advance. Email me for payment details.
Please note: Your spot is not guaranteed until payment is received.

Check my facebook page or my events tab for all workshops. Some have strict booking and payment cutoff dates. Please check each event carefully! Once the cutoff has passed, I order all the supplies needed for that event. Unfortunately, I cannot accept late bookings.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they are visible. Abusive comments or spam of any sort are not allowed.