Saturday, November 2, 2013

Picture Your Life


When you join the Close To My Heart family from November 1 to December 15 and submit qualifying personal sales,*you’ll receive a stunning new product, the Picture My Life™ scrapbooking program—FREE!

Contact me to start your journey!      View the printable flyer

I'd love for you to join my team. I have one consultant so far -Vanessa of Flourish Designs- and I'd love to have more. Do you like what I do? You can do it too!

This is so exciting! CTMH are bringing out so many new and exciting products into the Australian market. A lot of them I've never even heard of or even seen before, like clear stamping! I will definitely be picking up this when it is released for sale. It's the perfect carry over from my "My Life Right Now" albums done with now extinct PicFolio kits. I'm so excited! This is such great value to receive *FREE!

T&Cs ("terms and conditions"):
*Consultants must submit minimum qualifying personal sales of $650AUD by March 31, 2014. If you reach the qualifying sales for before January 1, you will receive your free Picture My Life product after January 1. 

Want the FAQs for the Picture Your Life promotion? Contact me for more details!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they are visible. Abusive comments or spam of any sort are not allowed.