Saturday, February 1, 2014

Big News

Afternoon everyone!

Big news. I'm exploding with happiness!
WE NOW HAVE SIDE LOADING PROTECTORS!!!

Our requests have been heard. Side loading memory protectors for our current CTMH post-bound albums *plus* older strap-bound albums. Yes! Compatible protectors for older strap-bound albums! No more dust getting into my pages = One. Happy. Kara.

Hallelujah! Happy scrapper!

I've been sitting on this news for months now, waiting for the news to go live to the public. Join me in a big happy dance! Here's the new side loading range that you can order *right now* from my website.

12" X 12" Memory Protectors™ Side Load (10pk) Item Number: Z1968 $13
Memory Protectors™ Side Load Value Pack (25 pk) Item Number: Z1977 $26
12" X 12" Memory Protectors™ Strap Side Load (25pk) Item Number: Z1969 $26
Thank you thank you thank you CTMH for bringing out side loading! I am one happy camper now.

Who else is a happy scrapper?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they are visible. Abusive comments or spam of any sort are not allowed.