Sunday, March 9, 2014

Scrap Your Stash #1

Good evening all! I'm launching my new workshop this week

Join me in my studio for my first ever Scrap Your Stash! This Wednesday March 12th.

Two sessions are available. Session 1 is 12:30-2:30pm, Session 2 is 7:30-9:30pm. Cost is $5 cash, payable on arrival.

At the start of each session I'll be teaching a new layout design idea from Close To My Heart's Reflections how-to book. After that it's time to scrap your stash! We've all got a stash of papers, stickers, embellishments, etc that we've been hoarding for "the perfect project". It's time to use what we have! *Consume, don't collect!*

SYS is designed to show a new layout design idea and to incorporate that into your current project, whatever you're working on.

Traditional scrappers, pocket scrapbookers (CTMH and Project Lifers!), digital scrapbookers, all are welcome!

Bring whatever you're currently working on, indulge in a slice of fresh cinnamon apple cake, a cuppa or two, and work on those projects.

Spaces for each session are limited to 5 people. RSVP now on 0449 789 591 or CreatingwKD@outlook.com


For this Wednesday, I'm teaching this layout design.
Like the papers I've used here? They are from the Skylark WOTG kit and Skylark PML kit. You can order them directly from my website!

For SYS 2, March 19th, I'm teaching this layout design.
 This layout uses the Sarita Paper Packet and My Stickease. You can order both here. Sarita is a retiring item so once stocks are gone, they're gone.

For SYS 3, March 26th, I'm teaching this layout design.
This layout design uses the Laughing Lola Paper Packet and Chipboard Complements. You can order both here. Laughing Lola is also a retiring item so once stocks are gone, they're gone.

Like the papers and embellishments I've used in these samples? You can order them all and have shipped straight to your door!


I hope to see you here on Wednesday! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they are visible. Abusive comments or spam of any sort are not allowed.