Saturday, April 12, 2014

100th post

It's my 100th post so I thought I'd share something special.

Remember that pile of scraps from my Ivy Lane part 2 post? Well.... thanks to some clever cookies on youtube, I made this card. An Ivy Lane Sunburst card. :)
I'm teaching this at my next cardmaking workshop!

Products used: Ivy Lane WOTG Scrapbooking kit, Bamboo exclusive ink, Bamboo cardstock, Colonial White card value pack, In The Background stampset, 2"x6.5" My Acrylix™ block, stamp scrubber, spritz cleaner, paper trimmer (similar), Non-Stick Micro-Tip Scissors, Tombow® Adhesive. White ribbon from my stash.

I also whipped up these two sunburst cards. I've still got scraps left!



No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they are visible. Abusive comments or spam of any sort are not allowed.