Monday, August 4, 2014

Wedding!

I'm here in Seattle, wedding #1 of 2 is over. Soooooooooooo much fun being a bridesmaid again!
Bridesmaid huddle around the bride.
Rachel seeing her bouquet for the first time! Her florist did such a good job. Just gorgeous!
My groomsman Dex and I doing a quick practice run down the aisle.
I asked the bride if she was ok with me having my babies represented on my bouquet. She was. I wrapped my Midnight Orange butterfly necklace around my bouquet just above the twine handle. I tried to make sure in each shot that my babies could be seen.
The Bridal Party.
The photographers mixed us up. :p
My new sister! Mrs. Rachel Gillette
The original Gillette Four now with Rachel.
My baby brother Ethan, me, Rachel, my middle lil brother Erik, my oldest lil brother Kyle.
Original Four plus wives and husband.
The originals.
Walking down the aisle with my groomsman.
First!
Erik and Rachel with their siblings.

We're here in the US for another 2 weeks. When I get home, I'm going through my entire 8gig SD card of photos and editing them. Then I'm using the brand new Picture My Life™ For Always Scrapbooking Program, the Woodgrain Embossing Folder, some smokey plum, slate, black, white daisy, and chocolate cardstocks and inks to scrapbook this big day!
Picture My Life™ For Always Scrapbooking Program
I've got some more posts to catch up on so keep an eye out! There's so much good stuff to share with you!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they are visible. Abusive comments or spam of any sort are not allowed.