Friday, October 3, 2014

It's sale time!

It's time to clear out my studio stock to make room for a bunch of new goodies. Visit my For Sale album!

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.747601715307123.1073741854.182088425191791&type=1

Click the image to go straight to my sale. First in best dressed!

Check it out, new items going up later tonight once I finish some samples. Everything must go before I take it all to market!

Grab n Go Kits - $10 Create 3 cards using these kits. Everything is precut, prestamped, embossed and folded. All you need to do is assemble using your favorite adhesive! (I recommend double stick tape or one of these fabulous options from CTMH.) There's currently 6 designs to choose from.

More designs being added daily. Like what you see? Jump on facebook today and claim yours. Comment on the kit photo you like with your email address and I'll send payment details.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they are visible. Abusive comments or spam of any sort are not allowed.