Saturday, January 10, 2015

Cardmaking Kit Prep

My Heartstrings paper packet arrived and I picked it up on Wednesday. Since then I've been busy figuring out what I could create with it and my Hopscotch paper packet.

First up, I've been making the samples for my Hopscotch and Heartstrings Card Workshops. I decided to challenge myself and use a few different product ranges and techniques for each set.

Here's my Hopscotch trio, a rather bright summery fresh and funky bunch.

And here's my Heartstrings trio. I was determined to make 3 non-Valentine cards made from a Valentines paper packet. It can be done!

Now these do look like they could be a bit fiddly, but they aren't. I've cut and prepped all the pieces for each card. On the day I show you exactly how to stamp, emboss, and assemble the pieces with full instructions, materials list, and a yummy afternoon tea!

I only have space for 3 people per workshop so it's first in best dressed! Contact me ASAP to secure your spot.

I've also been knocking out some scrapbooking layouts using various sketches I've found online.
 I'm quite pleased with them. Now I've got to sort out which photos I want to use!
There's also 2 more cards I made using Heartstrings and based off of designs found in Originals. They turned out quite stunning!

Love all these samples? Here's what I used to make them. Click on the links to go directly to my shop!


Hopscotch paper packet, Happy to Be Friends stampset, Flight of the Arrows stampset, thank you stampset, outdoor denim and flaxen cardstocks, outdoor denim and glacier inks, clear sparkles assortment, junebug puffies, colonial white bulk cards and envelopes, SureCut™ Deluxe Craft Paper Trimmer, Versamat, nonstick microtip scissors, ruler, 3L® E-Z Dots® Adhesive, bone folder.

Heartstrings paper packet, stuck on you puffies, white daisy cardstock, Celebrate Love stampsetGood Job Stencil stampset, banner wishes stampset, slate ruby lagoon blush (similar) and bamboo inks, dot embossing folder, pink glitter gems, sparkles clear flourishes, Originals card confidence book, spritz, scrubber, My Acrylix blocks.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they are visible. Abusive comments or spam of any sort are not allowed.