Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Albums for All - Album Allure!

I cannot wait to get my hands on my own new Lagoon Chevron D-ring and post bound albums. I've got *piles* of finished pages just waiting for a good home in these lovely new sturdy canvas albums. Have a look at these lovely new albums in the video below. Love em? Order em!


Don't forget February's special deal is Album Allure. What that means is when you purchase one of these albums, you get a second album for half price! That's two brand new albums for $67.50. What a spectacular deal!

Decisions decisions..... Two chevron, two floral, two black, or a mix?

Also, to sweeten the album deal even more, I've got this Studio Special offer.
Curious about how to use Picture My Life? Check out this great blog post from CTMH and come to my Picture My Life event tomorrow Feb 4!



No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they are visible. Abusive comments or spam of any sort are not allowed.