Saturday, June 6, 2015

Long Weekend Update

Good afternoon my lovelies!

I'm truly bundled up beyond belief here in my studio. Thick socks, an extra fleece jacket, slippers, scarf, hot Milo in my favorite cup, and the heater on full bore! Winter is truly here and it.is.cold. What better thing to do this long weekend than shop up a storm?

My email list lovelies, you got first notice. I'm now posting the news on my blog and sharing to the rest of my online groups. Not on my email list? Contact me and I'll add you to it!

It's June and the current Ideas Book and Seasonal Expressions are soon coming to a close. That means a whole heap of products are now on the retiring list and are strictly while supplies last. They'll not be carrying over to the new Ideas Book being launched later this year.

I myself have placed an order just now on some of my favorites so I don't miss out! I've set up an order on my website for your convenience. Just click on June Studio Order and shop away!
https://creatingwithkaradavies.ctmh.com.au
You're welcome to shop 24/7 from your lounge or to place your order through me and save a bit on your postage.

Some of my favorites on the list that are retiring are: Framework Alphabet, O Holy Night, Mary & Babe, Handwritten Print, everything Wanderful, Seaside, Blossom, and Jackson, glitter gems, washi tape, and all the assorted Picture My Life kits.

At this point, I do not know what the new ranges will be. I'm in the same boat as you, snapping up my favorites before they disappear for good. Pour yourself a cuppa and have a look at the retiring items and while supplies last lists, and pop your order through asap to secure your favorites.

Don't forget about the Ice Cream Dream stamp of the month either. It's $27, or $5 when your order reaches $75. There's also the crazy good My Crush special offer on too. It's a great month of deals here!

Stay warm this weekend and happy shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they are visible. Abusive comments or spam of any sort are not allowed.