My last stream for Stand Up Builders 2026 is Saturday August 15th at 5pm AEST. I'm continuing to stitch the SU2C heart logo while raising funds to royally fuck over cancer's day. Anyone can watch, however only fully verified twitch users can comment and interact with me live. You must have your twitch account verified with phone number AND email. This is a security setting for the safety of my existing community and will not be lowered for anyone.
Please read and understand this: I do not ever see your phone number or email address. It's simply used to verify that you are an actual human. If you don't want to provide that information, you cannot interact with me while I stream.
This is an insane prize list that we've unlocked. Ts&Cs here.
IF you haven't donated yet, there's about 48 hours left. Donation links close 11:59pm PACIFIC TIME August 15th.
Stay up to date with all the fun here!



