Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Skylark Throwdown

Oh my word, I had so much fun today at our Monthly Consultant Fun Day! 12 solid hours of scrapbooking, business training, delicious food from the venue's chef, and plenty of laughter.

Not only did I get my ITLAPD (international talk like a pirate day) pages done using Tommy, I also finished 3 12x12 traditional challenge pages!

This layout was inspired by a design in My Reflections, one of our how-to books. I altered it to fit this gorgeous sheet of Skylark B&T paper. The cardstock colors used here are Chocolate and Lagoon. The large sentiment is actually from the Skylark Picture My Life kit! Works rather well here I think. A very simple yet effective layout that I'll be using with family Christmas photos. Yes, Christmas. Just wait and see how it all turns out!

These are the 3 pages I'm teaching at my next scrapbooking workshop and "scrap your stash" Cropalong. These 3 layouts work with any papers you may have in your supplies. :)
Aren't they just lovely? Want to learn this layout? Check out my Facebook page for Scrap Your Stash workshop dates!


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they are visible. Abusive comments or spam of any sort are not allowed.