Sunday, March 15, 2015

Album Stats

I'm nearly finished with my albums of our trip home for 3 weeks last year. I've been plugging away at this project for several months now and it feels very good to have it almost finished!

I've used a ton of old new and current items in this project. It's mostly PictureMyLife pocket scrapbooking with a good dose of traditional 12x12 pages thrown in for good measure.
I counted up how many page protectors, page sleeves, photos, and PictureMyLife cards used and the stats are kinda redonkulously impressive. I really love these D-ring albums and how beefy they are. The rings have a nice strong bite to them and don't move once closed. I've loaded these up and they are super durable.

In the space of 2 Lagoon Chevron D-ring albums I've used no less than:

- 53 PictureMyLife memory protector page sleeves of assorted designs,
- 25 12x12 traditional page sleeves mostly top load with some side load,
- 899 photos of varying sizes (mostly 3x4 and 4x6),
- 96 3x4" PictureMyLife cards of varying designs,
- 57 4x6" PictureMyLife cards of varying designs.

Album 1:
- 26 PictureMyLife memory protector page sleeves of assorted designs,
- 13 12x12 traditional page sleeves mostly top load with some side load,
- 464 photos of varying sizes (mostly 3x4/4x6),
- 37 3x4" PictureMyLife cards of varying designs,
- 31 4x6" PictureMyLife cards of varying designs.

Album 2:
- 27 PictureMyLife memory protector page sleeves of assorted designs,
- 12 12x12 traditional page sleeves mostly top load with some side load,
- 435 photos of varying sizes (mostly 3x4/4x6),
- 59 3x4" PictureMyLife cards of varying designs,
- 26 4x6" PictureMyLife cards of varying designs.

Kinda crazy, right? ALL OF THAT fits into 2 D-ring albums with a bit of wiggle room to spare! I'm rather pleased with how much fits in each and fits securely too. Wanna see these albums up close and in action? Pop by my studio or better yet, come to the Crafty Night Out!

Spots still available, contact me asap to let me know you're coming!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they are visible. Abusive comments or spam of any sort are not allowed.