Friday, August 2, 2013

Tada!

As of 9am July 1st, I am officially a consultant with Close To My Heart Australasia! I've chosen Creating with Kara Davies as my business name. Whether you like stamping, scrapbooking, cardmaking, or papercrafting in any sort, I'm your girl. I've got my kit, I've had a blast playing with everything, I've now got the first member of my team (yay V.!), and the first customers in my client base. Please have a look around and check out my blog, website and social media profiles.

July 17 2013 - Brisbane Launch Night @ Mercure Hotel
CTMH scheduled an event launch in Brisbane for the night 3rd game of Origin 2013. Oh hell no, I'm not going and missing my Origin without wearing Queensland colors! I popped on my Reaver Red and Shiny eyeshadows and a maroon/yellow shirt and headed out for an evening of stamping and cardmaking and scrapbooking.
My VIP and I made our way in to the city and found parking then walked to the hotel. We found our room and checked in, made ourselves a cuppa and found a spot to sit. Over the course of the evening, we learned about the history of CTMH, met the US Executive team, heard the business opportunities and played with the products. Woohoo!
Our tickets said a free gift up to the value of $15. This is the pile we received. One of the girls worked it out to be $48 value! For 370 people in the Brisbane event? That's a TON of money spent!
Monica Wihongi
The card example.
My card!
Susan, Brian and Dianne
The page layout we had to work from.
Me and the adorable Monica Wihongi.
I didn't get a picture taken until I got home.





Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they are visible. Abusive comments or spam of any sort are not allowed.