Friday, August 23, 2013

Yay!

I'm getting my supplies all set up for the Virtual Crop tonight and I've had a great day so far!

I had a lovely long sleep in. I checked the mail on my way out and found my order of Vistaprint address labels has arrived super quick and they look great! I had a lovely walk down to Subway with a mate and her 6month old son for a quick lunch. I got home, made myself a cuppa and got my computer booted up to find I'd won a prize pack from one of my directors! YAY!

Yay! They turned out so good! Now my business cards, address labels and post cards all match!
Woohoo! I won a group competition and have a packet of goodies coming my way! :D
Are you joining me on facebook for the virtual crop tonight? I'll be posting my results of the challenges and any tips or tricks I pick up along the way.


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they are visible. Abusive comments or spam of any sort are not allowed.