Saturday, September 21, 2013

Christmas is coming....

And that means it is time to start thinking about your 2013 Christmas cards. Are you buying a packet from the shops? Or are you thinking of making your own?

I'm hosting a Christmas Card Crop here in my studio on November 1st.
In 3 hours you'll make and walk away with 15 beautiful handmade 4"x6" Christmas cards, a 2"x2" My Acrylix block and two Christmas stamps to start your stash. This also includes envelopes and a scrumptious afternoon tea. Perhaps some bubbly!

As I have limited space around my table, paid registrations are first in best dressed. I accept cash or direct deposit. Please don't delay as spaces are filling fast!



No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they are visible. Abusive comments or spam of any sort are not allowed.