Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Sparkle and Shine Ideas Book

The brand new Sparkle and Shine range has just been released! You can find the ideas book on my website under Products>HolidayGiftGuide. OR under Shop>HolidaysFromTheHeartGiftGuide2013. Be sure to have a look at all the star items. :D


These items are limited, once they're gone we aren't getting any more stock. PLUS, for every $130 spent (from regular items and/or the new Holidays Gift Guide) you can get one free star item! Spend $260 get 2 star items, etc etc. I got my free star item, the Sparkle & Shine Complements Dimensional Elements (X7176C)! I have quite a bit of this new range here at my studio. Pop on in to have a look and to place your order in person (if you wish).

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they are visible. Abusive comments or spam of any sort are not allowed.