Saturday, February 22, 2014

Organizing Your Supplies

Now that I've been using and loving the scrapbooking and papercrafting ranges from Close To My Heart, I'm running out of space to store things. I've seen other sister consultants using the various sizes of organizer boxes at events and I've been drooling ove them.

Did you know that Close To My Heart has a range of organizers for your supplies? A marker tower, stamp pad tower, small/medium/large boxes, foam inserts? Well, we do!

Currently I have the entire range of mini pigment inks in the matching foam insert. (I need the small organizer box for these inks.) I have two of the stamp pad towers. I didn't get the marker tower as I already have a marker storage solution I love.
My old "other company" pens and pen cups.
They still work just fine after 6+ years!
Next up on my wishlist is the small and medium organizer boxes. Holy moly, these babies are ALL OVER the web!
Source: pinterest CTMH Small, Medium, Large organizers. Great storage!
I didn't think of using the small box for storing my washi tape. Now I really need to get one! :D

Pocket scrapbookers of all lines love the medium boxes for storing their 3x4 and 4x6 cards. I've got only 4 of our Picture My Life card kits and I'm storing them in plastic sandwich bags.
PML kits seen L to R: Surf's Up, Balloon Ride, Laughing Lola, Skylark.
I've got nothing else on hand at the moment that will keep them corralled! I need to fix this.
Are you looking for something to keep all your Picture My Life, project life, Becky Higgins or other brand of pocket scrapbooking cards in order? Consider the medium organizer from Close To My Heart. It's stackable, portable, only $25AUD + postage. You can purchase them directly from my website and have shipped straight to your door. Bargain! Once you have one in your hot little hands, you'll probably wish you'd gotten two.
Why not order an organizer box or two today and get all your crafting goodies safely organized and stored. Crafting is so much easier (and enjoyable) when you have everything you need at your fingertips. You'll be supporting a small business and getting a fantastic selection of exclusive products.

I really really really appreciate your business! Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments must be approved before they are visible. Abusive comments or spam of any sort are not allowed.